In Person Gatherings @ CLA
Things to know
- As part of phase 2 of reopening Alberta, all Public Health orders are still in place and will be followed for the safety of those attending Christian Life Assembly. This means 6ft physical distancing should be maintained except within your family cohort. We will be offering sanitizing stations and encouraging proper hand hygiene to help stop the spread of germs.
- We would kindly ask that if you currently have or have been exhibiting a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath in the last 10 days or you are a close contact of a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days to do not enter the facility at this time. This is for the protection of those who are attending. This also includes those who have been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting results.
- Seating is limited so you will need to reserve your spot to ensure we can accommodate you. Click here for our online reservation system.
- Masks are not required but we encourage you to bring your own if you have one. There will be masks available on site at the church for you to use if you do not have your own and would like one.
- Congregational singing is not recommended by the public health directives from the Government of Alberta so we would kindly ask that there be no congregational singing at this time. We will, have live worship on Sunday and we encourage you to hum or worship along in your heart.
- There are directional arrows on the floor throughout the facility to help facilitate safe and proper traffic flow. Please note there are several areas that are closed off at this time. The kitchen, coat room and the upstairs classrooms as well as the nursery will remain closed until it is safe to reopen.
- We will not be passing the offering plate but the debit machine, which will be wiped between uses, is available as well as e-transfer, the tithe.ly app or through our website. We thank you for your continued financial support of CLA.
- There will be no in-person Kids church or nursery services at this time. Our Life Kids service will continue on Sunday mornings at 10:00am online via Facebook live or our website, wwww.christianlifeassembly.ca. Kids who do attend service will need to stay seated with their parents at all times.
- At the end of service, we will be dismissing by section to avoid congestion in the hallways and would ask that there be no fellowship taking place in the foyer as the size does not allow for proper physical distancing. We encourage you if you want to catch up and talk with each other to do so outside in the parking lot while maintain a safe distance.
- We will be keeping an internal tracking list of those attending in the event we need to contact you regarding an outbreak. It will be kept for 14 days then destroyed.